AC Milan and Torino were involved in a close encounter in the Copa Italia few daya ago, with former emerging victorious. The two teams are once again set for another clash but this time it is the Serie A match at Olimpico di Torino on Monday. Torino vs AC Milan Match Information, TV Info, Prediction 2017
Torino will be hoping to get some revenge on AC Milan after their Coppa Italia loss as they take on the Rossoneri at the Stadio Olimpico on Monday evening.
This will be the second meeting between the Granata and the Diavolo in just a few days’ and will pit familiar friends (and tactical foes Vincenzo Montella and Sinisa Mihajlovic) yet again.
Both Torino and Milan will be search of some much needed points to keep their quest for European football on track.
Torino vs AC Milan Match Information, TV Info, Prediction 2017
Torino vs AC Milan : Match Information
What : Italian Serie A
Date : Monday, 16th January 2017
Kick-off : 14:00 UK/15:00 CET
Venue : Stadio Olimpico ( Turin )
Where to watch live
Torino vs AC Milan is scheduled to kick off at 8:45 pm local time ( 1:15 am IST, 2:45 pm EST, 7:45pm GMT )
India TV : Sony ESPN.
Italy TV : Sky Sports 1 Italia.
UK TV : BT Sports 3.
USA TV :Bein Sports USA.
Torino vs AC Milan Head to Head Statistic
1. Torino have a record of W5-D6-L9 in their past 20 home games against teams ranked above them in the table.
2. Milan have a record of W10-D4-L6 in their last 20 away games against teams ranked below them in the table.
3. The Granata have won only one of their last 39 Serie A games against Milan, drawing 20 and losing 18.
4. Interestingly, 14 of the last 19 league clashes played at Torino have ended in draws, with Milan winning four and Torino once.
5. AC Milan are undefeated in their last 19 matches against Torino in all competitions.
Torino vs AC Milan : Prediction
A look bith sides goal different will reveal on thing : both Torino and Milan have no problems scoring, with 36 and 28 goals respectively. Their problem is preventing their opponents from doing the same. The Granata have conceded 27, whilst the Rossoneri have shipped 20. Milan are seven poinst ahead but Torino will be even more determined to get something from this game, especially after first drawing struggling Sassuolo and then being dumped out of the Coppa Italia.